- Home /
The opportunities for growth are tremendous, with more clients acquisitions.
- Delivering a complete front end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Working with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Developing expertise in one or more Oracle products.
- Architecting and leading technical delivery.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant product development and engineering experience in building web technologies.
- Excellent programming skills in Java and knowledge of patterns & UML.
- J2EE experience in building products using spring and Hibernate.
- Excellent skill on Angular-JS & Angular-Material design.
- Experience in Linux and AWS Environment.
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Experience to any Version control tool.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Experience in design patterns with consuming web services and REST (Understanding of different formats like JSON, SSOAP XML etc) JS & JS libraries, Mobile Web UI.
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks (such as Swing, SWT, and AWT depending on project requirements).
- Excellent analytical/problem solving and debugging skills. Ability to work in a high pressure environment with cross-functional teams.
- Product development background environment with cross-functional teams.
- Develop unit, system automated test cases.
- Ability to engage with Global Architects / Product Owners.
As an Android Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of mobile-based security product features. You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities in mobile and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products require exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, mobile technologies and practical experience building customer facing mobile products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- 3+ years industry experience
- Expert knowledge of Java and the JDK
- Expert knowledge of the Android SDK
- Advanced Android UI Skills (Fragments, Custom view components)
- Experience writing multi-threaded and Networked apps
- Expert level debugging and analysis skills using ADB
- Experience building mobile applications on Android
- Demonstrated experience and passion for delivering exceptional UX
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience building frameworks for creating applications on various platforms
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
- You have some experience developing for other mobile platforms (iOS, Windows Phone, etc.)
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
He/she will gather Business requirements and is responsible for the end to end development of product capabilities, which includes Design, Implementation and Unit Testing. He/she need to ensure that the deliverables are of high quality. He/she needs to interact with the test members, documentation and Technical support to take the product to the customers. He/she needs to work with Technical support team
- Use-case identification: Understand the requirement and formulate customer use cases that can be used as reference during implementation and testing of the features.
- Engineering Requirement gathering: Analyze the customer requirement and come up with engineering requirements.
- Architecture and Design: Based on the requirement and use cases, come up with Architecture and Design to meet the customer expectation.
- Implementation: Lead and perform in-depth and thorough testing of the owned features/areas. Maintain the test cases and test results in test management system. Maintain the defects in defect Management system. Plan and realize the test environment, platforms, test cycles and regression cycles based on the strategy and quality evaluation at different stages of the product.
- Process adherence and Deliverable ownership: Make sure to follow the required development process at all stages and deliver on the committed time. Take the responsibility to develop high quality product.
- Customer support: Analyze customer defects and provide them fix in a timely manner. Perform root cause analysis to identify and own the improvement areas.
- Technical expertise: Develop excellent knowledge about the domain, overall product, deployment scenarios. Keep upto date with technologies and development tools.
- Mentoring: Should guide junior members in performing their activities effectively and help them develop technical skills.
Skills and Experience Required
- BE/BTech in Electronics/Communication/Computer Engineering with 5 to 8 Years of experience in software development.
- Should have 5+ years of experience in Python.
- Should have knowledge of Python v3.
- Should have excellent understanding of ReactJS (react.js)
- It is Mandatory to have experience with Pyramid (Python Web Framework).
- Should have good understanding of HTTP and REST
- Should have ability to work with GIT or other Distributed Version Control Systems (DVCS)
- Should have understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) and have the ability to develop unit tests
- Knowledge of Linux or Windows at the administrator level will be an added advantage.
- Experience in C++ development will be an added advantage.
A Senior Dot Net Developer would need to design, develop, test, support and deploy, custom web and mobile applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new user-facing features on mobile &desktop platforms
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop web interfaces for in house tools
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- .NET 4.5 or higher, Database connectivity ADO.net or Entity Framework, Web services, WCF, Web API, MVC – expert level skills
- Strong exposure to OOP’s principle, Net, XML ,SQL server and Linq
- Knowledge of dependency injection, Unit Testing and C# language features.
- Strong application design and coding skills and experience in applying modern design patterns.
- Experience with notifications API as well as with multi threading and multi-tasking environment